Winner Vs Looser

15.36


The Winner is always part of the answer;
The Loser is always part of the problem.
The Winner says,”Let me do it for you;”
The Loser says,”That’s not my job.”

The Winner sees an answer for every problem;
The Loser sees a problem in every answer.
The Winner goes through a problem;
The Loser goes around a problem and never gets to it.

The Winner says,”It may be difficult,but it’s possible;”
The Loser says,”It may be possible,but it’s too difficult.”
The Winner thinks,”I’m good,but not as good as I should or could be.”
The Loser thinks,”I’m not as bad as some of the others.”

The Winner makes a commitment;
The Loser makes promises.
The Winner focuses the gain;
The Loser focuses the pain.

The Winner is like a thermostat;
The Loser is like a thermometer.
The Winner makes it happen;
The Loser let it happen.
 Quiters never win;Winner never quit
 (Author Unknown)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram